terça-feira, 24 de junho de 2008

Inútil

Da série inutilidades públicas:


What Video Game Character Are You? I am a Light Cycle.I am a Light Cycle.


I drive fast, I turn fast, I do everything fast. I even breakfast. I tend to confuse people with my sudden changes of heart. Sometimes I even confuse myself, which tends to cause problems. What Video Game Character Are You?


Ah, claro que como o teste é preciso que nem a bússola do Jack Sparrow com dúvidas, ele também disse que se eu não fosse uma Light Cycle (do Tron, pra quem não lembra), eu poderia ser o PacMan:


What Video Game Character Are You? I am Pacman.I am Pacman.


I am an aggressive sort of personality, out to get what I can, when I can. I prefer to avoid confrontation, but sometimes when it's called for, I can be a powerful character. I tend to be afflicted with munchies constantly. What Video Game Character Are You?

Nenhum comentário: